We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a fantastic creative company based in Northampton. This is a permanent part time position, working 15-20 hours per week.
If you are looking to join a great team, are a driven and determined individual and have previous experience in accounts then this could be the role for you!
- Manage and handle sales invoices
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices and credit card reconciliations
- Day-to-day banking and reconciliation
- Answer and resolve customer queries efficiently
- Dealing with credit control
- Overseeing and processing purchase orders
- General accounts administration and support colleagues when required
- Provide assistance with payroll and HR related duties
- Able to work well independently
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience using Xero is preferred
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
If you would like the opportunity to work for a brilliant company and have the relevant experience and skills do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference APAccAss in the message tab on the application form.