This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and confident Finance Administrator who is seeking a new opportunity to work for a prestigious and well-established company based in Wellingborough.
This is a full-time position working 35 hours a week and the position will be on a temp to permanent basis so it would suit a candidate who is currently unemployed, temping or coming to the end of a contract.
If you are looking to join a fast paced and dynamic team and have previous experience in accounts/ finance positions, then this could be the role for you!
- Administration of new and existing accounts within the company
- Processing of payments to clients and management of payment details
- Credit control duties
- Handling of invoices and VAT summaries
- Reconciliation of incoming payments and providing reports
- Manging incoming and outgoing invoice process
- Processing of manual charges and refunds as and when required
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Handling VAT claims
- General accounts/ finance related administrative tasks
- Notable experience working in accounts and finance positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Aptitude for working with numbers and data
If you would like the opportunity to work for a brilliant company and have the relevant experience and skills do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference AP11477 in the message tab on the application form.