An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join a prestigious and global company based in Northampton. This is a temporary position for around 6-9 months, working full time hours Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary. The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team and have experience within a financial analyst role, this could be ideal for you!
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reports are completed in order to deliver an effective forecast/ budget process
- Completion of month end processes for expenses including journal preparation and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of variances against financial forecasts
- Account maintenance
- Hyperion reports
- SOX controls
- Actual Capex reporting
- Assist with forecasting and budget planning
- Preparation and execution of expenses annual budget in cooperation with finance manager
- Ongoing development of processes and speed of month end analysis
- Ensure compliance of SOX controls
- Conduct in-depth analysis and identify any risks and opportunities for improvement
- Provide support and answer any finance related queries from suppliers and other departments
- Educated to degree level, ideally within a finance related subject
- Studying towards ACCA or CIMA would be very beneficial
- Extensive experience working in the finance sector
- Previous experience forecasting, managing and planning budgets
- Highly analytical and methodical with great attention to detail
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Excel (including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIF formula)
- Confident and clear communicator
- Able to build and develop strong working relationships
- Accounts fundamental knowledge i.e. Debits, credits, accruals and prepayments
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in a similar role please apply today!
Please quote reference CM9068Amm in the message tab on the application form.