We are working with a prestigious brand who are recruiting for a Demand Planning role on a 6-month fixed term basis.
This role is working in a fast paced and dynamic environment working for a fantastic company with outstanding benefits and opportunities. The role would suit candidates who are available immediately and who is looking for exposure into a highly regarded company and has experience within demand/ forecasting and looking for an exciting new role!
- Accurately forecast concepts over the required time frame and load onto system
- Working closely with marketing team to measure plans, new products and support in achieving targets
- Work closely with supply chain to communicate any risks identified in forecasting
- Track results for continued improvement with new and existing products to maximise KPI’s and inventory improvement
- Running of campaign reports and analyse results for improvement
- Amending of forecasting following trend results
- Complete root cause analysis results with ideas for improving KPI’s
- Partner with supply chain to review and analyse risks
Successful candidate must:
- Have proven experience working a demand or forecasting planner role
- Have experience with data analysis and be competent using data and figures
- Possess excellent skills using Excel (V Look ups and Pivot tables competence required)
- Be a good communicator as working with other departments will be a daily occurrence
- Ideally have a background working with a retail company
- Merchandising planning experience would be advantageous
- Have a good understanding of supply and demand planning functions
- Be confident, dynamic and a team player
If you have the above skills and experience and are available immediately for an exciting new contract, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please quote reference CM11485 in the message tab on the application form.