A fantastic opportunity has become available for a qualified Licensed Conveyancer to join a growing and thriving Solicitors Practice based in Northampton town centre. This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will receive a starting salary of between £30k - 50k, depending on experience.
This is a fast paced, busy role and would be a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual who is passionate about property law, enjoys a challenge and is looking for an exciting new role!
- Manage property files and carry your own caseloads
- Run caseloads of varying value and complexity from instruction through to completion
- Research details about the property being bought or sold
- Break down complex matters and give advice to clients
- Carry out checks on the property prior to drafting contracts
- Check contracts and relevant documents on behalf of your clients
- Successfully gain work referrals from estate agents and other sources
- Build and maintain good working relationships with current and new clients
- Delegate administrative tasks to the Legal Assistants
- Approximately 3 years' experience as a qualified Licensed Conveyancer
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Fee Earner
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workloads to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Are a leading Conveyancer in your geographic location
- Have a proven track record of receiving work referrals
- Previous experience managing a team and delegating tasks would be an advantage
- Aspire to become a partner and lead your own office
If you have the above experience and looking to join a fantastic growing company and team, please apply today!
Please quote reference AP11501 in the message tab on the application form.