We are currently looking for a qualified Tax Specialist to join a fantastic and busy accountancy practice based in Northampton. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary, working full time hours Monday-Friday.
If you’re looking to be part of a dynamic and friendly team, have previous experience in a similar role and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Auditing client’s tax records and offering extensive tax advice
- Prepare all tax reports whilst reporting any budgetary concerns
- Prepare, check and complete tax forms
- Liaise with HMRC on behalf of your client
- Outstanding knowledge of tax compliance and tax accounting principles
- CIOT or CTA qualification
- High level of attention to detail and proficient with analysing spreadsheets
- Effective time management skills
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and are looking for a challenge, please apply today!
Please quote reference AP11209 in the message tab on the application form.