We’re currently looking for a Laboratory Assistant to join a prestigious and renowned company based in Corby. This is a temporary position, offering a competitive salary and working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday. The ideal candidate would be available to start immediately and have either previous experience working in a laboratory or a science degree!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking for exposure into a highly regarded company and who is looking for an exciting and challenging role!
- Responsible for conducting both product and packaging tests
- Ensure existing and new packaging measurements and components are sufficient and meet specific guidelines
- Introduce packaging designs to the products and conduct an evaluation on how well they work together
- Assembling samples for testing
- Running tests on product ingredients
- Creating and testing formulations
- This role also involves some heavy lifting
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment
- Hold a science degree
- Organised and can work to tight deadlines accurately
- Team spirited, deadline focused and works well under pressure
- Can work independently when required
- Exceptional attention to acute detail
- Flexible and positive attitude
If you have the above experience and skills and are seeking a busy and challenging role with a fantastic organisation, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference AP11519 in the message tab on the application form.