We are currently looking for a Product Innovation Planner to join a prestigious and renowned company based in Northampton. This is a temporary position lasting 6-12 months, offering a competitive salary and working 37.5 hours per week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure into a highly regarded company and who is looking for an exciting and challenging role! If you are creative minded and have the ability to assess situations and think on your feet then this might be the role for you!
- Assist with the innovation plans to develop products
- Manage and deliver project briefs across various departments
- Oversee the maintenance of key marketing tools and reports
- Manage and report on financial KPIs
- Provide support to the Managers to create successful project themes and concepts
- Maintain brand innovation guidelines
- Analyse project data and provide updates when required
- Develop and form effective relationships with different departments and internal stakeholders
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing related role
- Forward thinking with a creative flair
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, dynamic and self-motivated
- Team spirited, deadline focused and works well under pressure
- Exceptional attention to acute detail
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Good knowledge of Excel with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
If you have the above experience and skills and are seeking a busy and challenging role with a fantastic organisation where there could be endless opportunities, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference AP11519 in the message tab on the application form.