We’re currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a fantastic and reputable accountancy practice based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working full time hours and our client is offering up to £30K.
If you’re looking to join a small but busy team, are a driven and determined individual who has a background in Bookkeeping and enjoys a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Carry out Bookkeeping duties for a number of small businesses
- Manage account preparation
- Process sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Complete VAT returns
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Accurately complete financial paperwork
- Visiting clients on occasions where you may be involved in resolving queries
- Previous experience working in a practice environment is essential
- Outstanding knowledge of the Bookkeeping processes
- Have experience using at least one of the following: Sage, QuickBooks, Xero
- Able to build and maintain strong work relationships with clients
- Manage workloads effectively to meet deadlines
- High level or accuracy and attention to detail
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company please apply today!
Please quote reference AP11525 in the message tab on the application form.