We are currently looking for a Legal Accounts Assistant to join a busy and growing Solicitors Practice based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday and offering up to £22K.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accounting professional who is keen to develop their skills within the legal sector. If you are looking to join a great team, are a driven and determined individual then this could be the role for you!
- Bank reconciliation
- Ensure completion packs are correct against ledgers
- Create spreadsheets and post echits
- Chasing balances
- Processing refunds
- Run reports
- Adhere to legal accounts rules and regulations
- Develop a good understanding of the legal accounting software
- Efficiently answer telephone and email enquiries
- Support the Accounts Manager and carry out additional duties when required
- Previous Legal Accounts / Cashier experience would be an advantage
- Experience within Accounts / Finance is essential
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Able to work well independently
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and are looking for a role which offers development and growth, please apply today!
Please quote reference AP11526 in the message tab on the application form.