We are currently looking for an ambitious Legal Administrator to join a fantastic, busy and growing Solicitors Practice based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 9am - 5.30pm Monday-Friday and our client is ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
This is a golden opportunity for a recent law graduate who is keen to find a role that offers progression. You will be given the opportunity to significantly grow your skills and take on additional responsibilities whilst working alongside a high performing legal team to support you with your development.
If you’re looking for an exciting position to further your career in the legal sector and want to be part of a dynamic and friendly team then this might be the role for you!
- Provide full support to the Solicitors
- Prepare and gather relevant correspondence using the case management system
- Answer telephone calls efficiently
- Scanning and photocopying paperwork
- Maintaining the filing systems
- Archiving files
- Preparing mail for dispatch
- Provide administrative support to colleagues and other departments when required
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Dynamic, driven and customer focused
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and are looking for a role which offers development and growth, please apply today!
Please quote reference APLegalAdmin in the message tab on the application form.