We are currently looking for an experienced Onboarding & Training Executive to join a growing and busy legal practice based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working full time hours Monday-Friday and our client is ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
This is an exciting new role and a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and forward-thinking individual to shape and lead the onboarding activity within the business. If you are people-focused, an excellent communicator and passionate about providing a successful and supportive onboarding process then this might be the role for you!
- Engage and build effective relationships with new employees prior to them starting their new role
- Ensure they have a good understanding of the organisation’s culture, values and procedures
- Prepare work stations and make sure all essential resources are set up prior to the start date
- Make sure current employees are aware of when new recruits are starting and carry out employee introductions
- Develop training procedures and processes
- Ensure knowledge on all systems and procedures are passed on efficiently and provide training when required
- Outline the training process and what you expect from them
- Create a network of mentors to assist with the employee’s training
- Arrange timely follow-ups and seek feedback to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Provide continuous support throughout the candidate’s first six months of employment
- Previous experience in HR, Learning & Development or Onboarding Coordination
- Confident to build relationships quickly with people of all levels and backgrounds
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to handle confidential information
- Highly organised with good planning skills
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced, busy work environment
- Supportive of colleagues and their development
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference AP11527 in the message tab on the application form.