We are currently looking for an experienced Financial Team Leader to join an established and growing company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position, working 9am-5.30pm Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and forward-thinking individual who has previous experience leading and managing a small team. If you enjoy a challenge and are keen to inspire and motivate others then this might be the role for you!
- Effectively manage and lead a small team of accountants and accounts assistants
- Ensure the team’s day-to-day activities are completed on time and to a high standard
- Accurately deliver financial processes as required
- Support the team with their learning and development
- Set objectives and monitor their progress
- Manage individual team member performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Hold and conduct regular team meetings, share best practices
- Organise workloads ensuring department deadlines are adhered to
- Assist with the hiring and training process of new recruits
- Support the Head of Department and provide cover in their absence
- Previous experience in finance or accounts is essential
- ACCA or CIMA qualification would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Relevant experience in a Team Leader role or has provided senior leadership / management cover
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to lead by example and motivate others
- Works well under pressure whilst managing conflicting priorities
- Supportive of colleagues and their development
- Highly organised with good planning skills
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy and involved role then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference AP11531 in the message tab on the application form.