We are currently working on a Logistics Administrator role for a fantastic global logistics company based in Northampton. This is a temporary ongoing assignment covering maternity leave, working full time Monday – Friday.
If you’re looking to join a fun and friendly team, enjoy customer interaction and have experience in a similar role then this might be the role for you!
The duties will include:
- Liaising with customers to arrange collections and deliveries
- Processing and investigating customer queries
- Updating systems and ensuring any failed deliveries or collections are rebooked and set up
- Ensuring all administration tasks are completed efficiently and are adhered too as per customer requirements
- Accurately inputting data onto relevant company systems
- Supporting colleagues and other departments when required
Applicants must have:
- Previous administrative and customer service experience in a logistics environment
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to handle customer queries in a polite and professional manner
- A good team player who can also work independently and use their own initiative
- Computer literate and can pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with good planning skills
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, involved role and are passionate about customer service then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference AP11530 in the message tab on the application form.