We are currently looking for an ambitious Graphic Designer to join a prestigious and renowned company based in Northampton. This is a temporary position lasting at least 3 months, offering a competitive salary and working 37.5 hours per week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure into a highly regarded company and who is looking for an exciting and challenging role! If you have a real passion for design and want to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team, then this might be the role for you!
- Design and artwork production for the company’s digital brochure
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Create aesthetically-pleasing and engaging banners
- Re-touching of images in Photoshop when required
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Liaise with design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Previous experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a creative agency or in-house team
- Have a creative flair with a strong ability to translate requirements into design
- Works well under pressure with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident presenter and communicator
- Have a portfolio of projects / designs to submit with your CV
If you have the above experience and skills and are seeking a busy and challenging role with a fantastic organisation where there could be endless opportunities, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference AP11534 in the message tab on the application form.