We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a global leading wireless solutions provider based in Derby. Our client has over 70 years’ experience working with some very prestigious companies and government bodies, providing a range of revolutionary products and smart technologies which go on to save lives.
A new product range is due to launch and our client is looking for a Product Manager to manage and develop the full life cycle of this product range. The ideal candidate will have a background in wireless communications and be technically minded with the ability to drive strategic visions into reality.
If you are looking to join a global organisation and want to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for managing the product’s life cycle and driving the delivery of the product line
- Overseeing the development of all aspects of the product range
- Develop a clear understanding of the market and specify market requirements for current and future products
- Support with the development and implementation of the market plan, including competitive positioning, sales collateral, proposal material, training and demo equipment
- Ensure that each department within the Research and Development team are in budget, on schedule and are meeting high quality standards
- Manage the communication protocol with all internal and external stakeholders
- Work as part of a team on bids, sales, engineering, finance and purchasing to contribute to a winning technical proposal which forms part their bid strategy
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal departments, suppliers and partners
- Represent the company in a professional manner, both internally and externally
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Product Manager within the wireless communications sector
- Highly technology literate
- Excellent knowledge of wireless and associated technologies
- Previous people and stakeholder management experience
- A good understanding of cost control / financial management
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An experienced presenter and public speaker
- Flexible in work habits and work schedule
- Holds a full clean driving license
This is a permanent, full time role and the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £60K, depending on experience.
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to find an exciting position working on a ground breaking and revolutionary product line, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AS11536 in the message tab on the application form.