We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a global leading wireless solutions provider based in Derby. Our client has over 70 years’ experience working with some very prestigious companies and government bodies, providing a range of revolutionary products and smart technologies which go on to save lives.
A new product range is due to launch and our client is looking for a Product Manager to manage and develop the full life cycle of this product range. The ideal candidate will have a background in wireless communications and be technically minded with the ability to drive strategic visions into reality.
If you are looking to join a global organisation and want to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for managing the product’s life cycle and driving the delivery of the product line
- Overseeing the development of all aspects of the product range
- Develop a clear understanding of the market and specify market requirements for current and future products
- Support with the development and implementation of the market plan, including competitive positioning, sales collateral, proposal material, training and demo equipment
- Ensure that each department within the Research and Development team are in budget, on schedule and are meeting high quality standards
- Manage the communication protocol with all internal and external stakeholders
- Work as part of a team on bids, sales, engineering, finance and purchasing to contribute to a winning technical proposal which forms part their bid strategy
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal departments, suppliers and partners
- Represent the company in a professional manner, both internally and externally
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Product Manager within the wireless communications sector
- Highly technology literate
- Excellent knowledge of wireless and associated technologies
- Previous people and stakeholder management experience
- A good understanding of cost control / financial management
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An experienced presenter and public speaker
- Flexible in work habits and work schedule
- Holds a full clean driving license
This is a permanent, full time role and the successful candidate will receive a salary of £40-50K, depending on experience.
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to find an exciting position working on a ground breaking and revolutionary product line, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please quote reference AS11536 in the message tab on the application form.