We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a global leading wireless solutions provider based in Derby. Our client has over 70 years’ experience working with some very prestigious companies and government bodies, providing a range of revolutionary products and smart technologies which go on to save lives.
If you are a driven and determined individual who has a proven track record in customer engagement and securing new business opportunities within the telecommunications sector, then this might be the role for you!
- Drive the sales of DMR and In-Vehicle solutions and generate new business opportunities throughout the EMEA region
- Build and develop cultivating relationships with prospects
- Develop a good understanding of the prospect’s business and market place they operate within
- Negotiate and secure contracts for the installation, commissioning and maintenance of a range of Telemetry solutions
- Management and administration of the sales pipeline
- Ensure the Relationship Management database, Scotsman and Sales Reports are maintained and kept up to date
- Prepare accurate forecasting of opportunities both in value and close date
- Continuous account management, ensuring contacts are regularly contacted, reviewed and maintained
- Carry out face-to-face visits with customers and stakeholders
- Represent the company in a professional manner, both internally and externally
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience of selling into the telecommunications sector
- Excellent understanding of HSQ and OSI SCADA systems
- Good knowledge of the NERC, SCADA Standards and Regulations
- Previous experience selling DMR Tier II and Tier III solutions
- Excellent problem solver with strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An experienced presenter and public speaker
- Flexible in work habits and work schedule with the ability to travel overseas
- Hold a full clean driving license
This is a permanent, full time role and the successful candidate will receive a base salary of £40K with OTE up to £80K. Our client's office is based in Derby however there is the option to work from home for this role.
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to find an exciting position working for a global organisation, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11541 in the message tab on the application form.