We are currently looking for an experienced Part Time Accounts Assistant to join a growing systems consultancy based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent, part time role working 15 hours per week and increasing to 22.5 hours per week during month-end. Offering £20-23K FTE dependant on experience.
Due to growth within the business, our client is now looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role and excellent attention to detail.
If you are looking to join a small but busy team and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Process invoices and collate supporting information
- Purchase ledger data entry
- Carry out payments including cheque and BACS
- Process credit card payments
- Deal with credit control
- Handle VAT returns and reconciliation
- Provide general office support when required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an Accounts Assistant role
- AAT qualified or part-CIMA qualified
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Previous experience using accounting software, ideally QuickBooks or Xero
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multitask
- Outstanding communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Happy to provide support to the office, including answering phones and general administration
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11543 in the message tab on the application form.