A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Machine Operator to join an amazing automotive engineering company in Daventry. This is a temporary position, working 37.5 hours per week and the ideal candidate would need to be available to start immediately.
If you are looking to join a multi-award-winning company, whose reputation within the industry is second to none and enjoy a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Working with and operating machinery including saws, sizers and deburrers
- Working on manual and semi-automatic end forming machines and cutting equipment
- Responsible for tool changing and be aware of manual handling
- Clear and logical thinking and the ability to take effective actions
- Previous metal workshop experience is essential
- Experience in tube bending / manipulation would be and advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieving departmental objectives
- Able to produce consistent high-quality work
- Good attendance / time keeping
- Self-reliant able to resolve issues with minimal support
- Good communication skills
If you have the above experience and looking to join a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AS11545 in the message tab on the application form.