We are currently looking for an ambitious Graduate Civil Engineer to join a leading and growing construction consultancy based in Milton Keynes. Our client has over 15 years’ experience working with some very prestigious clients and providing a range of professional services within the construction industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a clear pathway to a Civil Engineer role. You will be given the opportunity to significantly develop your skills and take on additional responsibilities whilst working alongside a high performing team to support you with your development.
If you’re looking for an exciting position to further your career in engineering and want to be part of a dynamic and vibrant team then this might be the role for you!
- Assist with delivering numerous projects for clients within the industrial, residential, commercial and public sectors
- Create high quality designs, drawings and specifications
- Produce accurate reports and engineering documentation
- Handle detailed, feasibility and conceptual designs
- Comply with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards
- Provide support and work alongside other team members and the project team
- Liaise with clients and other design professionals
- Understand highway and drainage design
- Knowledge of S104, S38, S278 sectional agreements would be an advantage
- Previous experience using civil engineering software would be preferable
- Enthusiastic with the desire to develop and work on a variety of project types
- Excellent IT skills
- Outstanding work ethic and receptive to constructive feedback
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full clean driving license is essential
This is a permanent, full time role and the successful candidate will receive a salary circa £20k, depending on experience. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and based within a 20-mile radius of Milton Keynes.
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to find an exciting position to further your career in engineering, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference MC11544MK in the message tab on the application form.