We are currently looking for a Senior Administrator / Finance Assistant to join a well-established and family-owned business based in Northampton. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary, working 39 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
If you’re looking to join a small but busy team, are highly organised, an excellent communicator and have a previous experience in order processing as well as good knowledge of Sage then this might be the role for you!
- Processing orders and inputting details onto Sage
- Purchasing of stock and managing stock levels
- Production planning and scheduling
- Ensure production deadlines are met
- Liaise with suppliers and handle supplier payments
- Accounts related duties including payroll and bank reconciliation
- Credit control
- Ensure all accounts are in order before handing over to the accountants
- Liaise and handle enquiries from customers
- Attend weekly meetings with the company Director
- Provide administrative support to colleagues and other departments when required
- Previous experience of Sage is essential
- Fantastic communication skills
- Highly accurate with great attention to detail
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Can show a flexible approach to work and can adapt to any situation
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11552 in the message tab on the application form.