We are currently looking for a BREEAM Consultant on behalf of a specialist waste management and environmental consultancy based in Northamptonshire. Our client provides total waste management, environmental consultancy and customised solutions to achieve their client’s sustainability goals, reduce their costs and carbon footprint, and support them throughout any construction project.
This is a permanent, full time role and the successful candidate will receive a starting salary of up to £45K, depending on experience, as well as various other benefits, including an annual company bonus.
If you are looking to join a growing company and team, working on some highly exciting projects then this might be the role for you!
- Work alongside the client and project teams and assist them to understand their obligations under BREEAM
- Work closely with the Assessor on behalf of the main contractor
- Observe site progress and ensure the BREEAM target will be obtained to the best possible score
- Create and distribute reports detailing actions
- Obtain documents and evidence to satisfy specific criteria under BREEAM
- Undertake site visits when required
- Represent clients at progress meetings and ensure the project teams are aware of the next actions for completion
- Ensure all relevant documents are compliant before submitting to the Assessor
- BREEAM Qualified
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a BREEAM Assessor, BREEAM Advisor, BREEAM Consultant or BREEAM Support role
- Relevant education and background knowledge about sustainability issues within construction projects
- Ability to write BREEAM reports meeting auditable quality standards
- Develop and build effective working relationships with clients and contractors
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Due to the nature of this position a full UK driving licence is required
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11555 in the message tab on the application form.