Fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Project Coordinator to join a rapidly growing and progressive Northampton based software house, who produce bespoke SaaS Applications for a variety of businesses in a growing mix of industries such as Consumer Electronics, Insurance & Facilities Management.
Thanks to a growth in their client base and an increase in the enhancements being carried out across their systems they are looking for an experienced Project Manager / Project Coordinator to help in supporting and managing various software projects as required, for key clients.
Working within the Digital Transformation environment, this role will support the project team with delivering high profile projects within the rail sector. This will involve gaining a deep understanding of the activities to create a high-quality solution that works.
- Oversee the product’s life cycle, anticipating challenges and overcoming obstacles
- Recommend and implement process improvements where necessary
- Help define technical requirements from user descriptions
- Drive and promote innovation
- Manage execution and release schedules of product modules
- Lead in providing a high quality of product functionality and usability
- Work closely with the Project Manager and the developers related to the design, development and implementation of the product
- Ensure a high quality of product functionality and usability
- Work closely with IT regarding the project roadmap and all integrated tools
- Ensure that all proper process and application related documentation and training is provided where necessary
- Manage product risks
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams including all operational stakeholders
- Use data analysis to provide insight into user and system performance, both from an operational and software point of view
Key experience/skills required
- A keen interest in the area of software development
- An understanding of MySQL
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Planning and delivering software releases
- Understanding of embedded development constraints and system performance
- Dynamic problem solving
- Fast learner
- Analytical thinker
- Detail focused
- Preferred ERP product management experience
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Good attitude to working as part of a team
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference MC11558 in the message tab on the application form.