Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Analyst to join a rapidly growing and progressive Northampton based software house, who produce bespoke SaaS Applications for a variety of businesses in a growing mix of industries such as Consumer Electronics, Insurance & Facilities Management.
Working within the Digital Transformation environment, this role will support the project team with delivering high profile projects within a variety of sectors. This will involve gaining a deep understanding of the activities to create a high-quality solution that works.
Main duties include:
- Understanding the client’s problems
- Mapping current processes and documenting requirements
- Assisting the Solution Architect in defining the future state solution
- Creating Designs, Impact Assessments, Technical Specifications and any other relevant documentation
Experience and Capabilities
- 2+ Years Business/Software Analysis experience with a proven track record in delivering business solutions
- Experience in running workshops & interviews in order to obtain requirements
- Proven ability to articulate solutions that meet business needs
- Well-developed analytical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Exposure to both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skill
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- A working of knowledge of MySQL and an understanding of relational data structures
- Experience using a programming language, preferably PHP
- Experience using change control tools
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference MC11559 in the message tab on the application form.