We are currently looking for an Export Coordinator to join a global leading food manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire on a permanent basis, offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you’re looking to join a vibrant and busy team, are a driven and determined individual who has excellent knowledge of the supply chain processes and a proven track record in customer service, then this might be the role for you!
- Produce shipping and export documents in line with the customer / country requirements
- Handle customer sales orders ensuring urgent orders are prioritised
- Expedite shipments to ensure orders are fulfilled on-time
- Utilise Excel Shipping Documents
- Input finished goods and freight purchase orders for each sales order
- Resolving queries related to purchase orders
- Ensuring all parties are kept up to date on shipping activities
- Identify and escalate any issues that could have a negative impact on customer experience
- Suggest amendments to all current supply chain processes
- Previous experience providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience in shipping and logistics would be advantageous
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focussed and an excellent problem solver
- Are a quick learner with the ability to retain information
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience using Microsoft Work, Excel and Outlook
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Prepared to work flexible hours and weekends if required
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11548 in the message tab on the application form.