We are currently looking for a Part Time Caller to join a fantastic and growing business development company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 20-25 hours per week, Monday - Friday and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is customer focussed and target driven.
If you’re looking to join a vibrant and busy team, are a determined individual with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and enjoys a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Develop a strong understanding of client businesses, products and services
- Have solid knowledge of the client’s target markets and competitors
- Deliver quality outbound calls on behalf of clients
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Effectively influence the decision maker of the business and close calls
- Gain a full understanding on why businesses aren’t interested in pursuing the client’s services when required
- Ensure client records and the management database are accurate and kept up to date
- Previous office experience isn’t essential
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage
- Can show confidence when communicating
- Quick to learn and take on board, retain and relay information
- Self-motivated and has a positive and proactive approach
- Enthusiastic with the desire to develop and work outside of your comfort zone
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and receptive to constructive feedback
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic and growing company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11564 in the message tab on the application form.