We’re currently looking for a Senior Administrator / PA to join a well-established and forward-thinking company based in Wellingborough. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary, working 8.00am-4.00pm Monday – Friday.
If you are looking to join a small but busy team, are an outstanding administrator who has previous PA experience and enjoys a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Administer and prepare quotes for new customers
- Handle invoicing and process expense claims
- Diary management for multiple consultants
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation, national and international
- Supporting the managers with administrative tasks
- Checking import and export documents
- Dealing with Inward Processing documents, letter writing and proposal writing
- Collating of information for the annual Research and Development claim
- Answering and handling incoming calls and emails
- Providing support in the warehouse during busy periods and holiday cover
- Picking and packing of products
- Previous diary management experience is essential
- Fantastic communication skills
- Experience using Sage would be an advantage
- Highly accurate with great attention to detail
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Team player and happy to support other departments when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Can show a flexible approach to work and can adapt to any situation
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11571 in the message tab on the application form.