We are currently looking for a Commercial Management Accountant to join a well-established and respected health care company based in Northamptonshire on a permanent basis. Working 9am-5.30pm Monday – Friday, offering up to £35K along with a great benefits package.
If you’re looking to join a busy and forward-thinking team, are a driven and determined individual who has excellent knowledge of the below financial processes as well as previous experience building commercial models and want to be a part of an organisation who are making a real difference to people’s lives, then this might be the role for you!
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and handle all operational and financial matters
- Liaise with commissioners and assist with the building of commercial models for potential services
- Ensure monthly reports are accurate
- Understand contract obligations and the commercial business model
- Assist with month end and gross profit reports
- Assist with monthly preparation of forecast reports and all budgeting
- Reviewing of fees to ensure accuracy
- Work closely with finance teams to ensure purchase/ sales ledger process is effective
- Reviewing of costs to ensure appropriate usage according to budget and requirement
- Line management of Finance Assistant
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualification, desired would be a qualified Accountant
- Experience with a multi-site company
- Ideally have experience in Health and Social Care Sector
- Good commercial acumen is essential with ideally some market context knowledge
- Evidence of meeting financial deadlines with all aspects of reporting and analysis
- Competent user of Excel (knowledge of Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Index and Match functions are essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proactive team-player
- Open to some elements of travel
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11584 in the message tab on the application form.