We are working with a growing and industry specific company who have a vacancy for a new role working in their sales and marketing team as an eCommerce Manager. Working full time hours Monday – Friday and offering a salary of up to £32K plus bonus.
This is a very exciting permanent opportunity for someone who has experience in an eCommerce/ Digital setting and is seeking a new and exciting opportunity that has scope to develop. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing and managing the company’s eCommerce strategy and working closely with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance teams.
- Manage portfolio of products and brands across European channels, using Amazon Vendor Central, Seller Central and 3rd party marketplaces
- Create and manage product listings including promotions
- Manage company brand store
- Managing of advertising spend
- Work closely with operations team to ensure stock availability
- Monitor and manage Amazon Vendor KPIs and communicate to the relevant teams
- Driving of promotional activities
- Reviewing of reports that deliver insights to track products and category performances
- Ensure the launch of new products are executing in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on competitor trends and activities
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to constantly review content and improve where applicable
- 1+ years’ experience using Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Seller Central experience in a commercial role
- 1+ years’ experience working in a proactive and sales driven environment
- Understanding of Amazon and digital marketing
- Professional, self-starter with a results driven attitude
- Outgoing and confident character with excellent communication skills
- Financially and commercially astute with experience with budget control
- Strong numeracy skills and competence with Excel and handling data
- Confident working under pressure
- Knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies
If you have the above skills and experience and looking to start a very exciting new role in a unique and internationally recognised company, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11593 in the message tab on the application form.