We are recruiting for an experienced and dynamic Test Analyst to work with a prestigious and market leading organisation based in Northampton on a temporary and permanent basis. The role will be home based for the foreseeable, working 37.5 hours per week and paying up to £40K.
This successful candidate will be responsible for the testing and successful implementation of developments across all eCommerce channels and be responsible for all incident management.
- Responsible for covering testing across all our eCommerce platforms across Europe
- Produce test plans and strategies and designing manual tests with details test scripts
- Working closely with development teams and key business users during the testing
- Performing manual testing
- Logging all defects and tracking improvements until production
- Reporting on test processes
- Act as an expert for eCommerce platforms and support the Digital Product Team
- Become a super user of all eComm platforms
- Have daily contact with Digital Product team, IT support and wider testing teams and updating them with testing progress and having a grasp on future developments
- Minimum of 2 years experiance in a similar role
- Experience using JIRA and Qtest is desirable
- Must have experience in system, system integration and user acceptance testing
- Ability to write high quality, efficient and traceable test scenarios and scripts
- Experience with testing life cycle
- Confidence in writing test plans and test reports
- Review test plans, scripts, results and reports highlighting any risks or opportunities
- Experience using Shopify would be desirable
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Must have good analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management and people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you would like the opportunity to work for a brilliant company and have the relevant experience and skills do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11595 in the message tab on the application form.