We are recruiting for an experienced and dynamic Digital Product Owner to work with a prestigious and market leading organisation based in Northampton on a temporary and permanent basis. The role will be home based for the foreseeable, working 37.5 hours per week and paying up to £50K.
This successful candidate will be responsible for prioritising and delivering new functionality and improvements across the company’s European markets for customer’s eCommerce experience.
- Become a super user for all platforms used
- Identify new developments from journey mapping, research and analysis that drive customer satisfaction
- Managing and prioritising the company backlog across all digital platforms
- Liaising with the other digital product owners to ensure alignment
- Working closely with test analyst team
- Form strong partnerships across functional, stakeholders and development teams
- Demonstrate a passion for design and all things digital through your solutions
- Daily contact with digital product teams
- Present to all stakeholder levels
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience using JIRA and Qtest is desirable
- Be proactive and challenge existing processes
- Proven experience working to tight deadlines
- UX background ideal
- Experience using A/B multi variant testing
- Experience of Shopify or Prestimedia would be desirable
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Must have good analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management and people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you would like the opportunity to work for a brilliant company and have the relevant experience and skills do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11596 in the message tab on the application form.