We are recruiting for a varied and exciting role based with a forward thinking and dynamic company based in Northampton.
This role is permanent and working part time hours (25 hours per week)
The main focus for this role is to provide high quality finance and operational support to the business. This is through preparing, developing and analysing key financial information, business support and supply chain activities.
- Prepare, analyse and provide commentary on management information including revenue and margin analysis, profit and loss and cashflow
- Produce budgets and forecast reports
- Forecast pending sales and compare to targets
- Produce reports based on costs, always focusing on profits
- Evaluate and monitor financial information
- Process of payroll
- Credit control
- VAT returns
- Resource planning
- Facilities and premises coordination
- Take ownership of Health and Safety procedures
- Must have strong Excel and analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team
- Good planning and organising skills
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified (full or part)
- Used to working a fast paced and pressured environment
- Be self-motivated, flexible and team focused
If you have the above skills and attributes and are looking for an exciting, varied and busy new role, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11600 on the message tab on the application form.