We are working with one of Northampton’s leading companies who are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to work with a very busy team on a temporary basis.
This is a pivotal role within the supply chain function and supports commercial teams in the UK and Europe. This role supports new product launches and ensures strong execution on all areas of supply chain with a strong focus on KPIs and minimising inventory risks.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating product purchasing reviews and meetings
- Lead product mitigation process on all new product launches
- Supporting senior analyst with projects and activities
- Research and monitor supply and flow patterns
- Evaluation of new products and proposed strategies before sign off
- KPI tracking analysis
- Work closely with marketing and market research teams
- Manage and communicate the team calendar and ensure alignment
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to constantly improve processes
- Manage and maintain data and reports
- 2+ years’ experience in supply and forecast planning, demand management or supply chain reporting
- Proven experience with supply chain metrics
- Demonstrated experience to work cross functionally and working to tight deadlines
- Educated to A level standard minimum
- Intermediate / advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the above experience and skills and are available immediately to start a temp role with a really fantastic company, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference CM11601 on the message tab on the application form.