We are working with a prestigious company based in Northampton who are looking for an experienced and dynamic Supply Chain Analyst to join the team on a temporary basis.
This is an exciting role that maximises campaigns within the supply chain function of the team through analysis and action which supports the growth of business in the UK. This role will work closely with market analysis departments to provide insight and influence to make the necessary changes that could drive improved supply, inventory and cost.
- Accountable and responsible for providing information relating to supply and inventory
- Consistently focusing on improvement opportunities
- Lead daily service calls and expediting supply and demand decisions
- Work with commercial planning and market analysts to minimise loss
- Management of substitute stocks, expediting and whilst providing a clear code of action
- Expediate transport decisions from upstream supply chain
- Analyse and reconcile inventory levels
- Responsible for all reporting linked to campaign activity
- Root cause and action planning linked to daily service calls
- Prepare insight to end of campaign reviews
- Prepare relevant materials for analysis
- 3+ years’ experience in supply chain, demand planning or supply chain reporting
- Evidence of driving improvement in supply chain metrics
- Educated to A level minimum
- Experience in demand management
- Analytical skills and experience
- Influencing and stakeholder management
- Advanced Excel skills
If you have the above skills and experience and are available for temporary work, then please apply today!
Key Words: Supply chain, demand planning, analytical, advanced Excel, forecast planning, inventory analyst
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference CM11603 on the message tab on the application form.