We are working with a fantastic company based near Lutterworth who are looking for confident, dynamic and focused individuals to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role is to start asap and work with a busy and vibrant team on an ongoing basis for the foreseeable future.
The working hours are shift based, 4 days on and 4 days off working 6am-6pm and 6pm- 6am.
- Plan and organise activities related to transport of company
- Manage the administration around approved annual leave of driving team
- Process working hours of driving and agency staff
- Produce daily reports
- Handle administration relating to drivers' absence, sickness, return to work etc.
- Assist in rota collating process
- General administration to assist transport team
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a focus on customer satisfaction
- Be a team player
- Transport experience isn't essential but would be advantageous
- Competent administrative skills
- Proven experience working to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Would be a great opportunity for a graduate seeking office experience
- All candidates must be available immediately and able to work the aforementioned shift patterns
If you are available immediately and able to work shifts and are seeking a varied and new role then apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference CMTAT7 in the message tab on the application form.