We are currently looking for an ambitious Administrator to join a nationally renowned Building Services Consultancy based in Buckinghamshire. This is a permanent position, working 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday and offering up to £20K dependant on experience.
Due to business growth our client is looking for a driven candidate who faces tasks with enthusiasm and a positive approach. This is a golden opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied role and is keen to build upon their office experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite including Word and Excel.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, friendly and growing team then this might be the role for you!
- Assist with reception related duties
- Answer telephone calls efficiently
- Format documents and letter creation
- Assist with processing documents
- Maintain inhouse systems and portals
- Ensuring drawings are downloaded / uploaded for the engineers
- Data entry
- Sending emails and documents on behalf of colleagues
- Provide administrative support to colleagues and other departments when required
- Dynamic and driven with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent understanding of the Microsoft office suite, including intermediate level of Word and Excel (Knowledge of Vlookups and Pivot Tables would be advantageous)
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11620 in the message tab on the application form.