A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Coordinator to join a nationally renowned Building Services Consultancy based in Buckinghamshire. This is a permanent position, working 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday and the ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience within industry.
Due to business growth our client is looking for an ambitious and creative candidate who has a clear passion for marketing and is keen to drive the marketing function of the business.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, friendly and growing team then this might be the role for you!
- Develop ongoing marketing strategies
- Ensure all social media pages are kept up to date
- Support the sales team with the creation of marketing material
- Create exciting blog posts for the company website, newsletters and adverts
- Produce engaging marketing campaigns for publications, mailshots and events
- Analyse social media activity and post engagement
- Work closely with the external marketing company to develop the website and create plans to enhance performance
- Monitor and report on competitor’s social media activity
- Work with engineers to develop case studies for the sites and projects
- Attend site to take imagery for documents when required
- Producing and editing short video footage of projects
- A minimum of two years experience in a marketing role
- Excellent understanding of the Microsoft office suite, including intermediate level of Word and Excel (Knowledge of Vlookups and Pivot Tables would be advantageous)
- Previous experience using WordPress, Photoshop and Google Analytics would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of the social media platforms
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11621 in the message tab on the application form.