Trainee Transport Planner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and ambitious candidate to join a busy, family run transport company based in Northamptonshire. If you have a keen interest in the transport sector, are passionate about developing your skills and becoming a Transport Planner, then this might be the role for you! This is a permanent, full-time position working 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
- Work closely with the Transport Planners and assist them with day-to-day duties
- Ensure daily plans are completed in real time whilst managing resources effectively
- Effective management and planning of drivers
- Communicate with drivers to ensure KPIs and targets are achieved
- Ensuring the database is kept up to date and accurate
- Provide general support to the office
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
- Dynamic and driven with an excellent telephone manner
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference APTrPlan in the message tab on the application form.