We are currently working on a Logistics Administrator role for a fantastic global logistics company based in Northampton. This is a temporary ongoing assignment, working full time Monday – Friday.
If you’re looking to join a fun and friendly team, enjoy customer interaction and have experience in a similar role then this might be the role for you!
The duties will include:
- Liaising with customers to arrange collections and deliveries
- Processing and investigating customer queries
- Updating systems and ensuring any failed deliveries or collections are rebooked and set up
- Ensuring all administration tasks are completed efficiently and are adhered too as per customer requirements
- Accurately inputting data onto relevant company systems
- Supporting colleagues and other departments when required
Applicants must have:
- Previous administrative and customer service experience in a logistics environment
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to handle customer queries in a polite and professional manner
- A good team player who can also work independently and use their own initiative
- Computer literate and can pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with good planning skills
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, involved role and are passionate about customer service then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11624 in the message tab on the application form.