We are working with a thriving business who are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join a busy and hardworking team.
This company are looking for a candidate with excellent customer service skills and someone who is bright, confident, flexible and team spirited. This is a permanent vacancy working full time, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. You will also be required to work 1 Saturday every month (8am-12.30pm). Offering a salary of £17,550 plus potential overtime.
- Provide admin support to the Office Manager and Transport Manager
- Handle and resolve customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring all customer issues are recorded
- Serve customers in the showroom
- Assist customers with loading heavy products into their vehicle
- Raising customer orders
- Taking payments face-to-face, over the phone or by email
- Regularly liaising with the transport team, ensuring vehicle data and delivery schedules are uploaded onto the system
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Competence working under pressure
- Be self-motivated, confident and outgoing
- Team orientated with a flexible attitude
- Driven and keen to learn new skills
- Must be able to lift 25kg
If you have the above skills and experience and looking for new position with a very well established and market leading company, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11626 in the message tab on the application form.