We are currently looking for a Direct Marketing Executive to join a fantastic UK leading organisation based in Northampton on a permanent basis. Working 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday and offering circa £28K along with an excellent benefits package.
If you’re a driven and determined individual who’s proactive, highly organised and has a clear passion for marketing, then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for planning, managing and delivering direct marketing campaigns
- Develop and establish strong working relationships with internal teams, external agencies and key stakeholders
- Manage projects from concept to launch ensuring deadlines are met
- Collate and source information to create newsletters and appeals
- Analyse and report on campaign activities against KPIs
- Ensuring all projects are carried out on time and within budget
- Efficiently respond to direct marketing campaign enquiries
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Keep up to date with legal requirements in order to evolve creative techniques and deliver communications that meet UK regulations
- Proven experience in managing campaigns from concept to launch
- Have an interest in offline marketing
- Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Self-motivated and can use their own initiative to solve issues and queries
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to establish strong working relationships
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11631 on the message tab on the application form.