We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Executive to join a forward thinking and well-established company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position, working full time office hours and offering up to £28K dependant on experience.
If you’re looking to join a vibrant and busy team, are an inquisitive individual with a strong interest in marketing and excellent copywriting skills, then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for creating engaging marketing content to drive the company’s brand awareness
- Planning and coordinating the marketing content calendar
- Copywriting for promotions, brochures, flyers and PR
- Accurately proof-reading marketing literature
- Lead the point of sale coordination from concept to launch
- Attend and lead weekly sales and marketing meetings
- Manage the marketing stock and budget
- Previous copywriting experience with the ability tailor content across different applications
- Excellent coordinator with strong project management skills
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and a good problem solver
If you have the above experience and are a driven and enthusiastic individual, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11627 on the message tab on the application form.