An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Manager to join an amazing automotive engineering company in Daventry. This role is working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday and offering a competitive salary.
If you are looking to join a multi-award-winning company, whose reputation within the industry is second to none and enjoy a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Management of facilities across three sites
- Ensure compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Manage equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Implement and review risk assessments COSHH assessments, MSDS
- Ensure Legislative requirements are met, including HVAC, LOLER, Fire, LEV, Legionella etc.
- Carry out regular checks to ensure smooth operation of sites, vehicles and equipment
- Inspect sites and identify if building structures need any repairs
- Ensure legislative, health & safety and environmental policies are met
- Make sure facilities and machinery run to their maximum efficiency
- Lead and coordinate the site maintenance and schedule machinery services and fixtures when required
- Inspect and ensure all equipment and supplies comply with health and safety regulations
- Accurately maintain and manage the ERP system
- Company vehicle management
- Manage KPIs and identify business improvement opportunities
- Previous Facilities Management experience is essential
- Previous experience working in a mechanical engineering environment would be advantageous
- Excellent problem solver with great planning and decision-making skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks at one time
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Life insurance
- Onsite parking
If you have the above experience and looking to join a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11637 on the message tab on the application form.