We are currently looking for a Sales Order Processor to join a fantastic award-winning IT software company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and offering up to £22K.
If you are customer focused, have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this might be the role for you!
- Processing customer orders through MS Dynamics and Sage
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure customer orders are processed correctly
- Ensure all customer order queries are responded to in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining and updating data on the internal systems
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers and suppliers
- General administrative duties and providing support to the finance team
- Previous customer service experience within an office environment is essential
- Previous sales order processing experience would be advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 personal days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Onsite parking
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy and varied role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11639 on the message tab on the application form.