Field Sales Executive
Our client is a leading technology supplier, with over 50 years experience working across a huge variety of business sectors from their Northampton based head office. They work on a consultative approach with their clients, providing the very best solutions individually tailored to each situation. Due to a new, innovative and highly desired new product they have launched, they are looking for a number of experienced and highly driven Sales Executives to join their team. The uncapped earning potential is superb for the right person.
The Person & Skills
To be considered for this Field Sales Executive role you should:
- Be passionate about people
- Have a demonstrable background in sales
- Extremely motivated to achieve high earning
- Customer oriented focus
- Be able to establish effective working relationships
- Demonstrate a background in discovering and exploiting new business opportunities
- Define quality service based on customer needs, wants, expectations and profitability
- Be an effective communicator - written, verbal, non-verbal and interpersonal
- Communicate in an open, honest and consultative style
Candidates that have had customer facing sales experience in any industry would be considered for this role.
As a Field Sales Executive you will be provided with appointments and leads and along with your own prospects, you will have to manage your own diary organising appointments with prospective clients. You will visit clients premises (from a wide variety of industries), selling the huge benefits of the product and provide the best solution for each client whilst maximising sales opportunities. You will predominately be home and field based although there will be initial training on the product range. Initially there will be a car allowance for the use of your own car until successful integration into the organisation. The role will involve targeting end user clients in order to sell Products, Service Contracts and Finance.
- Basic salary up to £30k DOE
- Uncapped commission £50 – 60k OTE
- Company Car
- Company incentives, trips abroad
- Remote working
- 20 Days holiday
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy and varied role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11641 on the message tab on the application form.