We are working with a growing and industry specific company who have an exciting vacancy for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team. Working full time hours Monday – Friday and offering a salary of up to £25K dependant on experience.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for someone who has a passion for music and is customer focused. This role will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and product support. If are looking for a busy and diverse role, then this might be the role for you.
- Key first point of contact for incoming calls to the business
- Ensure all customer queries are responded to in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining and updating the company’s CRM and tracking systems
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with users, dealers and international distributors
- Managing and dispatching of customer orders
- Monitoring online channels and administering the online customer portal
- Efficiently organising product collections and deliveries
- Provide first line internal IT support and liaise with external IT support providers
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Outgoing and confident character with excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and develop strong working relationships
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve common IT issues independently
- Confident working under pressure
- Has a flexible approach to work and happy to provide support where required
- Passion for music is essential (ideally, the successful candidate will play an instrument)
If you have the above skills and experience and looking to start a very exciting new role in a unique and internationally recognised company, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11640 in the message tab on the application form.