We are currently looking for a driven Administrator to join a small but busy organisation based in Northampton. This is a temporary position, working 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Thursday and 8.30am – 5.00pm on Fridays, and offering £19K. The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately, self-motivated and have the desire to succeed and build effective working relationships with candidates and clients.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant team, are an excellent communicator who is passionate about recruitment and enjoys a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for the recruitment and registration of candidates
- Collect candidates’ ID and right to work documents, ensuring they are in date and compliant
- Organise and carry out interviews with candidates
- Updating candidates on their application process
- Contact and collate references
- Database management and ensuring records are kept up to date
- Complete weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to evidence effective recruitment campaigns
- Carry out inventory checks on uniforms and PPE
- Set up new staff on the training system and order ID badges and uniforms
- Conduct induction presentations for new staff
- Recruitment Administrator experience would be an advantage but not an essential
- Have a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced, busy work environment
- A good team player who also works well independently
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding organisation skills and can prioritise workloads successfully to work to tight deadlines
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and are passionate about recruitment, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11644 on the message tab on the application form.