We are currently looking for a Customer Complaints Handler to join a highly reputable organisation based in Northamptonshire on a permanent basis, offering a salary of up to £22K dependant on experience. This role will be working 37.5 hours per week, 2/3 days in the office and the rest working from home.
If you are looking to join a busy team and are a driven individual who has exceptional customer service skills, then this might be the role for you!
- Professionally and positively handle customer complaints
- Ensuring the complaint is fully investigated and understood before responding
- Provide a solution to customers within satisfactory timescales
- Accurately typing out letters and emails
- Answering customer issues on the company’s social media platforms
- Ensuring all issues are logged and updated on the internal system
- Previous experience of Complaints & Resolution would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail and strong letter writing skills
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Up to £22K plus bonus
- Hybrid working
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11648 in the message tab on the application form.