We’re currently looking for a Call Centre Team Manager to join a fantastic and growing business development company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday and offering up to £33K plus bonus dependant on experience.
This is an exciting brand new opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to use their knowledge and skills to shape and grow a professional call centre team. If you enjoy a challenge and are passionate about motivating a team and assisting with their development so they can achieve their full potential, then this might be the role for you!
- Conducting regular meetings with the team to ensure daily and weekly objectives are communicated and understood
- Provide ongoing coaching to the team to assist with their learning and development
- Monitoring and driving team performance
- Ensure business strategies are translated into deliverable objectives
- Carrying out 1-2-1 meetings to discuss issues and provide support
- Work closely with other department leaders to ensure business objectives are met
- Prepare performance reports for management
- Take ownership of the recruitment and onboarding process for new members of the calling team
- Identify and handle employee issues whilst adhering to HR processes
- Previous experience managing call centre staff / teams that have had sales targets
- Previous experience managing a remote team is essential
- Effectively engage with your team and stakeholders
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively
- Able to collate and utilise data to get the best out of your team
- Performance and quality driven
- Basic understanding of HR guideline
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Salary is up to £33K dependant on experience + bonus
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus bank holidays and you can earn additional days holiday for each full year you have worked (maximum total 25 days)
- Accommodate hybrid working
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic and growing company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11650 in the message tab on the application form.