We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join a growing and industry leading business development company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday and offering up to £30K dependant on experience.
If you’re looking to join a vibrant and busy team, are a determined individual with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys building effective relationships with clients, then this might be the role for you!
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Day-to-day management of clients’ campaign delivery
- Directly work with clients and attend meetings when required
- Manage and lead client projects ensuring KPIs and objectives are met
- Guide and encourage the calling teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Manage client feedback and create reports in relation to project updates
- Review current and existing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Deliver new ideas to drive programme performance
- Stay in close contact with the senior management
- Previous Client Relations / Account Management experience
- A strong background in business development
- Able to strategise with senior level team members
- Enthusiastic, proactive and target driven
- Able to understand data and identify relevant trends to develop new ideas and processes
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Able to manage budgets
- Implement new processes to achieve the best outcome
- Salary is up to £30K dependant on experience
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus bank holidays
- Accommodate hybrid working
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11657 on the message tab on the application form.